The Game Developers Conference took place last week in San Francisco. As I am starting to see more speakers publish their slides, I am creating this post to keep track of some them (this list is not meant to be exhaustive).
- Advanced VR Rendering, by Alex Vlachos (Valve).
- Code Clinic 2015: How to Write Code the Compiler Can Actually Optimize, by Mike Acton (Insomniac Games).
- Great Management of Technical Leads, by Mike Acton (Insomniac Games).
- Physics for Game Programmers : Numerical Methods, by Erin Catto (Blizzard Entertainment).
- Rendering the World of Far Cry 4, by Steve McAulley (Ubisoft Montréal).
- VR Direct: How NVIDIA Technology is Improving the VR Experience, by Nathan Reed (NVidia).